VXvue Quick GuideDigital Radiography Acquisition Software for VIVIX-S Series
Exclusive Radiography Viewer
VXvue is an image viewer program with specialized modules to acquire, adjust,
and manage diagnostic images created by the VIVIX-S Series.
- DICOM 3.0 Compatibility
- QXLink (Vieworks' PACS) Compatibility
- 3rd-party Integration : generator, U-arm, collimator, DAP (Dose Area Product), etc.
Advanced Image Processing - PureImpact™
PureImpact™ is a post-processing algorithm to enhance image quality for an efficient diagnosis.
- Fine Details without Visual Artifact
- Soft Tissue Delineation
- Non-grid Chest Processing
- Grid Line Removal with Clear Resolution
- Fine Tuning
- Powerful Functions : auto stitching, auto cropping, auto labeling, etc.
- Patient Multitask Management : can manage multiple patients at the same time (acquiring different patient's images together)
- Multilingual Software : English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese (user can add another language)
Touch Interface for Tablet
/ Touch Screen Monitors
- Touch-oriented Skin(Theme) : provides larger icons and fonts for intuitive operation of the touch interface
- Touch-specialized Functions : pin zoom, touch scroll, etc.
- Virtual Keyboard : can type without the need for a physical keyboard
- 3 Types of Image Processing : soft, normal, hard predefined parameters for personal preference
- Customizable Themes & Skins : can use the themes optimized for usage (basic theme, touch-oriented theme, theme for smaller monitor or tablet PC) as well as the ability to change each element such as the layout, logo and fonts
- Auto Rotation for a Vertical Monitor : VXvue UI changes when the monitor is rotated
Optimized for Various Applications
- Human : optimizes the usage for general radiography
- Veterinary : provides built-in options for Dog, Cat, Exotics, and Equine
- Equine : provides equine-specialized options and settings
- Vehicle : optimizes the usage in vehicle-based X-ray systems