Vieworks ‘VIVIX-S V series' Wins ‘2020 iF Design Award’
Vieworks’ latest X-ray detector 'VIVIX-S V series' has been awarded with prestigious ‘2020 iF Design Awards’. This marks the third time for Vieworks to be honored with the award since 2016 and 2018, each prized with ‘VT Series’ and ‘VIVIX-S 1417N,’ respectively.
About 'VIVIX-S V' Series
n Optimal Solution
- Equipped with three antennas for faster and more
stable wireless communication while covering wider operating area
n Excellent Durability
- Excellent water and dust resistance (IP67)
- Drop height of 1 meter
n Mobility & Ergonomics
- Longer lasting battery (16 hours)
- Three types of charging system (USB-C, cradle, magnetic tether)
- OLED status screen for easier usage
- Lighter weight to provide better portability
About iF Design
iF Design Award has been recognized as one of the world’s most prestigious awards for innovative industrial product design excellence since 1953. This year, iF Design Award winners were selected from 7,298 entries from 56 countries and regions by a 78-member jury comprised of experts from around the world.